Five Things You Didn’t Know About Me December 21, 2006Posted by Matsu in Family, Friends, Fun, Humor, Random.
Sneaky DrB tagged me, so here’s my list of five things that most of you don’t know about me.
1. I can ride a unicycle and juggle at the same time.
2. At one point in my life, I owned 9 (yes nine) motorcycles. I was living in Japan at the time and traveled everywhere on motorcycles.
3. In the seventh grade I won a woodworking contest – Best woodworking project in the county – I even had my picture published in the local newspaper.
4. I once had a job that required me to program robots.
5. The last time I was in Russian, the KGB had several agents following me everywhere. They even went through my suitcase when I was not in the hotel room.